Monday, April 7, 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away


Oddly enough, it actually is raining today after a beautifully warm weekend. ;)
I love Spring, it's my favorite season. I love the warming weather, the beautiful flowers and blossoms, and the grass greening up. The Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook is so beautifully Springy. I love it!

See what I mean? LOVELY!
I had so much fun with this kit which includes Simple Stories' Fresh Air collection.

My cute doggy sometimes gets stuck outside when its raining. Sometimes she just plays ball outside in the rain and I think she likes it that way. We love that sweet dog!!
 I used the rain, cloud, and umbrella themes from the kit because we do get a lot of April showers here in Virginia (like most places). I fussy cut the flowers from the included floral patterned paper and placed them in a nice cluster.



Stay tuned, I will be making a sketch based off of this layout.

Check back for more ideas using the April Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook!

0 comments: