Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flip Calendar book from Birds Of A Feather

The September kit at Birds Of A Feather is nothing short of GORGEOUS!!


This kit includes a 7x9 inch chipboard label which screamed at me to make some sort of altered book. The kit also has a piece of Crate Paper's "Portrait" patterned papers that has a mini calendar sheet printed on it. I cut those little calendars out and made my own little 2012 flip calendar. All of the other papers are Echo Park.

OUTSIDE




INSIDE


I attached the calendar sheets with a few brads so I can easily remove that month's sheet as time goes by.

5 comments:

Moongirl said...

I LOVE the feather flower!

Heather Innusa said...

This is SUCH a fun project!!! Sucha a great idea to attach the calander using brads - smart ;) The kit looks so fun too!!!

Olga Clemencia said...

great

Vicky Varvadouka said...

WOW is all I can say...!!!Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I'm here from your feature on the Echo Park blog! This is an adorable project.