Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby Hugs with Cheery Lynn Designs AND Core'dinations!

Hello and happy Thursdya! Today I want to share another layout I made using lots of fabulous Cheery Lynn Deigns AND everyone's favorite cardstock, Core'dinations!! It is so fun to be teaming up with them this week!
For this layout I was going for a very clean look so I used plenty of vibrant colors from the backsides of Core'dinations cardstock along with a few patterned papers of my choice.




This is my oldest daughter with her cousin, Oliver. We just adore him!!

Here are the fun dies I used this time around:
Bird On A Branch
Little Stackers Nesting Circles
Judy's Blooms flowers
Pretty Petal
Large Dragonfly
Floral Heart (flowers)
Dimensional Small Leaves 2
Sweet Williams flowers
Darling Daisies
Pennant Die
Dutch Tulip doily
Border Carnivale
Heart Chain Border


8 comments:

Jessie said...

Beautiful LO!

KerrynF said...

Gorgeous page Liz, absolutelt love the colours.

Esther said...

Love all those fun flowers, the dragonfly and the cute banner!!
Adorable LO!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a beautiful and bright layout Liz.Love all the embellies you made!!!

Tamika said...

Love how all of the elements make up the page and the fun colors.

PaperCutsForU said...

I adore this!!!

ellen s. said...

The details are awesome!

Blessed so much said...

Wow...gorgeous work, Liz!

Alicia