Sunday, March 13, 2011

February Winner

I know, I know...February was a long time ago. I am so sorry I am just now announcing the winner. I looked over all of the sketch entries, if I didn't leave a comment, rest assured that I did visit your blog. There were just so many of you!!! Love it!
You all did such a great job but I ultimately chose this LO as our winner.
Get to it already, jeez Liz!

Sharon is the winner of this fabulous kit from Birds of a Feather.

Click on Sharon's name to see her adorable LO using Sketch 106. Congrats Sharon, email me with your mailing info! lizchidester6@gmail.com.

We'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch!!

7 comments:

sharon said...

WOW, thank you so much!!!! :) How exciting---If you need information from me, just let me know. :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congrats Sharon! Wonderful LO and what an awesome prize to win! Have fun creating. :)

Laurajean said...

Congratulations Sharon, have fun with your Prize Kit...Loved your layout :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sharon!!! Congrats!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Congrats Sharon! Have fun with your prize!!! Your LO is adorable!!!!!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Cute LO congrass!!! Shanon

Kathy said...

Congrats, Sharon....SWEET layout! Enjoy that great prize!