Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

Eek...we are two days away from Christmas! Time has gone by so fast but you still have time to make a few original handmade touches to add to your gifts.
Today I want to share a few gift tags I made using beautiful Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Cheery Lynn Designs has a wonderful assortment of beautiful Christmas dies to choose from. I love all of the intricate details in each die.




For this first one I used the dots/lines embossing plate, the french flair nesting die, the floral heart die, and the poinsettias die. I added my own ribbon and glitter to bling it up a bit.




I created this tag using the decoration 2 die, large window die and the buttons 3 die. Again I added lots of glitter and the word "dad" using the optimistic font die set.


For my last one I made this ice skate by adding a simple paper clip at the bottom to resemble the blade. I jazzed it up by threading in some "lace" and of course the beautiful poinsettias die makes it look very festive and merry.

Well, that's it for me today. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and may you have time for jolly crafting. :)

1 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Love how you used the paper clip for the skate blade. Just tooooo adorable!