Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tootie toot-toot!

I've got a few toots to share with you today.

First of all, one of my LOs is showcased on the Nikki Sivils blog today. You can see it HERE.

Second, I was asked to be the new sketch designer for the cute kit club, Sweet Peach Crop Shop. Oh my gosh they have cute kits...and I get to design with them!! Woohoo! They offer two kits to choose from: A juicy themed kit and a Sweet Featured kit.

Both of them this month are must-haves!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Members will receive an exclusive sketch in every kit and I will post a new sketch on the Sweet Peach blog every month. I am super excited, you gotta go check them out!

8 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

Congrats Liz!!! So happy for you!!

lisaplus6 said...

i am so happy corrie asked you :) i love working with you and your LOVELY sketches!!!!! congrats!!!

Susanne said...

Way to go, Liz! I went and saw your Nikki Silvis layout and I'm totally going to scraplift it. I have some of those same papers left and was at a loss as to how to use them up. Thanks for the inspiration.

Pearl said...

that's allwonderful news here,Liz!!! very happy for you !

Carrie said...

Yes I agree...both super cute and peachy!

Catherine said...

Congratulations Liz. I've always loved your sketches so I'm not surprised!

Tffny said...

Congrats Liz, your sketches are fab!

Star Rork said...

those kits are juicy! Congrats!